What do you use your Android for over the weekend?

• Replies:13
Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 26, 2013, 5:55:02 PM via Website

I have grand plans every Friday to do lots of useful stuff on my devices over the weekend, but usually end up watching movies, playing games, and investing vast swathes of time on Thumb, Flipboard and Ingress. So I want to know: what do you mostly use your Android device for over the weekend?

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

damponting44

Sabiel Naqvi
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 12:42:01 PM via Website

Ya same as I do end up with watching movie in hd 1080p after that playing games like need for speed mostwanted realracing 3 ravel sword but now on im searching for an update which will bring me to 4.2.2 which going to release in September :(

damponting44

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 29, 2013, 9:17:48 AM via Website

Glad I'm not the only one who gets derailed. I actually did some Duolingo study this weekend though, so I'm feeling pretty impressed with myself for that at least. Still watched movies and played games most of the time though!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

damponting44

Northernbaygirl
  • Forum posts: 52

Aug 1, 2013, 9:06:21 PM via Website

Much the same, watch some TV episodes and/or some movies (on my tablet), play some games (on tablet and phone), check e-mails, read Kindle/Google books, keep up with items on Taptu, stream music from Deezer/Google Music to my bluetooth speaker (when at home). But for the past week I have done very little with my devices other than try out different themes/icon packs since discovering Nova & Go Launcher.

damponting44

BaBe Studios
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 16, 2013, 12:17:38 AM via Website

I will collect data for OpenStreetMap and play Real Racing 3. :)

damponting44

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Aug 16, 2013, 6:08:46 PM via Website

I usually use mine to see which events are happening in Berlin, movie times, Skype with my friends and family in Canada, but since I am thinking/breathing/writing about Android all week long, and looking at a screen, I mostly try to go outside and be smartphone-free for a while.

damponting44

fuji kay
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 19, 2013, 8:17:08 AM via Website

I often use my android to read ebooks, listen music and play games!

damponting44

Mark Line
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 19, 2013, 9:13:44 AM via Website

I use this weekend :android Carmatic If you want you may follow this link: Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Aug 19, 2013, 10:42:54 AM by moderator

damponting44

Marcel Jennings
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 19, 2013, 4:49:02 PM via Website

I'm on Google Maps all weekend on my bicycle, and on the web checking gig guides etc...

All my social media and messaging apps too...

Flipboard, Pinterest and Thumb in down time...

but I don't have enough memory for music, so I still use an iPod. I always have that on too!

damponting44

Vikas Dhar
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 24, 2016, 1:18:22 PM via Website

I use so many apps but these are some of the app I love

1. Uc browser
  2. Pocket
  3. Evernote
  4. You tube
  5. Subway surfer
  6. Quora :d
  7. Dictionary. Com
  8. WhatsApp
    In the weekend I use my android to read ebooks, listen music and play games!

damponting44

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 11:43:27 AM via Website

I as a rule utilize mine to see which occasions are going on in Berlin, motion picture times, Skype with my loved ones in Canada, yet since I am considering/breathing/expounding on Android throughout the entire week, and taking a gander at a screen, I generally attempt to go outside and be cell phone free for some time.

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Sep 7, 2017, 4:46:57 AM via Website

watch movie, read books,chat with others

Allen Lee
  • Forum posts: 22

Feb 24, 2018, 3:47:49 AM via Website

Mostly I use wechat and see film at weekend. And if I want to play game, I like paly LOL on computer.

Anthony
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 24, 2018, 10:04:33 AM via Website

:DHey Kris, glad to meet you here.

Recently, i'm have joined a program "Ged Paid to test Apps". Since nowaday, there are so many newest & coolest Apps created everyday. This platform needed members from worldwide to test those Apps and just give your simple but valuable feedback. The company then paid for the effort i did.

It is wholesome then just using your smartphone to watch movies....:D

Cheers!