How to rescue my deleted Android phone photos?

• Replies:4
  • Closed
Gilbert2326
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 3:59:56 AM via Website

Hi, there! I hope I come to the right place to post my problem.
Several days ago, I had accidentally deleted some photos off my Android phone memory card as viewing. But, some of them were very, very previous for me. So, I had to get them all back. But, I didn't know how to do? Do you have any idea? What should I do to recover these deleted photos? Please, help me!

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 16, 2014, 10:26:05 AM via Website

Most of the deleted photos should still be recoverable. If you're rooted there are a few apps you can use directly from your phone such as Disk Digger, though they can be rather complicated and/or pretty slow. There are quite a few file recovery applications on Windows/Linux, one that seems to be highly recommended is Android Data Recovery which has a free trial.

Sinkster

TRACYHAWK

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 24, 2014, 11:59:32 AM via Website

Hi Gilbert,
You can use "Stellar Phionex Photo recovery" it's one of the best I came across, best thing about it is free and every one can use it easily, i would highly recommend you to give it a shot.

helloshu Crak

Mar 5, 2014, 8:43:35 AM via Website

In fact, to recover Android phone deleted photos is a little hard, if you have no backup, there is no need to worry about this issue if the pictures were stored on memory card of your Android phone. As long as the lost photos are not overwritten by new data on memory card, you’re likely to retrieve them with Data Recovery software.

Frad Sally

Mar 21, 2014, 4:21:39 AM via Website

Gilbert2326
Hi, there! I hope I come to the right place to post my problem.
Several days ago, I had accidentally deleted some photos off my Android phone memory card as viewing. But, some of them were very, very previous for me. So, I had to get them all back. But, I didn't know how to do? Do you have any idea? What should I do to recover these deleted photos? Please, help me!

Well what phone are you using? most of android phone are using SD and phone's internal memory to save the data, so you can try some card data recovery program to scan and recover your lost photos from Android phone.