Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 13378VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 11265VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
Oh, how we've waited.
Facebook for Android has long been a piece of crap, loading profile pages at a glacial pace and spazzing out randomly. Strange when the company behind the app just hit a billion users and it's still 1/8th the speed of the Google+ app.
But no more! If current reports are to be believed, Facebook for Android will soon (FINALLY) unveil a better, native app so we can get back to hating on other things, like Touchwiz.
Here's what we said recently about the app:
Complaints about Facebook for Android run the gamut; but generally revolve around a few main issues. Users complain the app:
- Constantly freezes
- Force crashes
- Uses way more data than the browser version
- Is slow to load, even on fast phones
- Is just plain boring and aesthetically ugly
The new app will be native, and thus won't rely on the HML5 code that got Facebook into the mess it's currently in. The company better nail it this time.
(Top photo: Engadget.com)