LED Torch

• Replies:17
Helena Shaw
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 6, 2010, 2:05:57 AM via Website

Hi has anyone found an app to utilize the LED as a torch? I have seen them for the Nexus and Droid but not for Legend yet. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!:*)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1,479

Apr 6, 2010, 2:16:07 AM via Website

Do you have any pictures or videos? I cant imagine that at the moment^^

User Nr. 2618

Ben Foster
  • Forum posts: 14

May 2, 2010, 10:59:48 AM via Website

do you mean like a flashlight?

I think there's just an app called Flashlight on the market available. It turns your screen white (or into different colors).

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

May 2, 2010, 1:03:37 PM via App

Jeremiah McLeod
You might like my app Party Light. It's not exactly a torch but it's in that type of category. Pls tell me how well it works on the Legend. Thanks!
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/xdebugx.partyLightA/Party-Light-Free

that looks like a good app. i have two flashlight apps, one with just white and the other with many other functions.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

May 3, 2010, 12:46:42 AM via Website

Douglas Carter

that looks like a good app. i have two flashlight apps, one with just white and the other with many other functions.

Thanks! Have you tried it yet?

Helena Shaw

May 3, 2010, 9:53:42 AM via Website

Thanks I have tried these apps but am still looking to use the camera flash rather than the screen.

Douglas Carter

May 3, 2010, 1:59:05 PM via Website

Jeremiah McLeod
Douglas Carter

Thanks! Have you tried it yet?

Yep, I DLed it, the sound visualization is my favorit aspect of the app.

Jeremiah

May 3, 2010, 11:40:42 PM via App

Thanks, Im still working on the sound visualization part, its ok now. but id like to get it on par with the types of visualizer such as those for winamp. Sound decoding is not my specialty.

Jeremiah

May 4, 2010, 12:52:48 AM via Website

A quick search on the market for Flash app found a few apps that let you use the cameras flash.
It seems most of them were device dependent and only work on some phones. Some said they could end up damaging your phone if used for extended periods.
Helena Shaw
Thanks I have tried these apps but am still looking to use the camera flash rather than the screen.

greenergy lighting
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 23, 2010, 2:29:46 PM via Website

Hi,Every one,

Here is Nail, i heard about led technology few years ago, and i love it much.

now i run a factory engaged in led lighting industry.

Can any one give me an ideal to expend LED lighting business in EU Market.

and i would like to make some friends in lighting industry
here is a site for you to learn about led: http://www.lighting-cree.com/

thank you

Douglas Carter

Aug 23, 2010, 2:50:18 PM via Website

This is an Android device forums, not a forums for LED lighting. Feel free to discuss Android topics, but keep in mind that AndroidPIT is NOT a place for advertising a business.

david kumar
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 2, 2010, 4:11:09 AM via Website

Hi, do you mean leds that were incorporated on the pad,phone or other thing, or just a led flashlight like this one ? Just curious.

Jeremiah

Dec 2, 2010, 6:31:43 AM via Website

My app party light will now turn on the led's of your camera's flash. It doesn't work with all phones though, would be great if you could try it on your legend and let me know if it works.

Douglas Carter

Dec 2, 2010, 2:40:20 PM via Website

david kumar
Hi, do you mean leds that were incorporated on the pad,phone or other thing, or just a led flashlight like this one ? Just curious.

The original post was in regard to using the LED flash on her Legend as a flashlight.

Helena Shaw

Dec 2, 2010, 9:12:06 PM via Website

Wow thanks everyone for your comments. I was refering to the led on my legend phone and would love to try any apps created for such a purpose. Please let me know where one could download afore mentioned apps x