downloads from androidpit

• Replies:4
Donald Campbell
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 6, 2010, 10:29:41 AM via Website

I placed an app in my profile, but how do I get it from there to the phone. I did not find the app in the Market.

Charlotte Norton

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1,145

Apr 6, 2010, 11:11:10 AM via Website

Hi,

maybe your phone is not supported by the app, because of your 1.5 firmware. Which app do you want to install?

greets

Spielregeln --> hier <-- | --> hier <-- Häufige Fragen

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 3,701

Apr 6, 2010, 1:02:58 PM via Website

Hi Donald,

additional to Sebastian:
through AndroidPIT you can easily browse Googles Android Market on your computer - unfortunately you can't download an app via AndroidPIT directly. You have to scan the QR-Code which is placed at the App page.
If you can't find the App with your Phone integrated Market App, the App is - like sebastian said - very probably not supported to the Android Version of your Hero. The supported Android Version of an App you can see at the left side below "SDK Version:"

Charlotte Norton

Donald Campbell
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 11, 2010, 4:58:39 PM via Website

Thanks for the help. I have been busy away from the house for several days hence the slow response to the help. I guess I will have to wait for the carrier to get any software and firmware updates in, then try again. Thanks again for the feedback/help.

Charlotte Norton
  • Forum posts: 1

May 2, 2010, 6:34:30 PM via Website

hi I'm having the same problem but i've done everything said and i tried connecting to wi-fi. i had a signal but it kept on saying that i didn't what should i do?