Ndrive update problem

• Replies:3
atif ceylan
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 12:29:06 AM via Website

Hi All,
I have a problem. When I update ndrive software 9.x to 10.x version, ndrive map corrupted. Currentlty I don't make install renew because download is not finished.
Sound file downloading and downloading and .....

Hlp me pls.

Regards.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 9, 2010, 2:46:08 PM via Website

Have you tried to start the download over? If that doesn't work, try stopping the download, deleting all the data, and start downloading again from the beginning. Make sure you have a strong internet/network connection.

preetygirl sunona
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 16, 2012, 8:01:27 AM via Website

I too had the same problem, just a week ago but now i am very happy, since i got my new LUMIA 800. OMG: that works superb. I have downl;oaded so many things that i usually do in my PC. Superb processor, superb browser, and the touch screen is also very sensitive.
Every new phone released today is a big revolution and so is the Lumia.
Say bye bye to the Android phones

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 20, 2012, 3:06:50 PM via Website

preetygirl sunona
I too had the same problem, just a week ago but now i am very happy, since i got my new LUMIA 800. OMG: that works superb. I have downl;oaded so many things that i usually do in my PC. Superb processor, superb browser, and the touch screen is also very sensitive.
Every new phone released today is a big revolution and so is the Lumia.
Say bye bye to the Android phones

Bye bye to Android phones? Nah...I don't think so. Android is only getting better. Microsoft, while FINALLY releasing a good product, has a LONG way to go in terms of apps and reaching consumers.

Windows 8 though will be very dangerous for Android and Apple if they dont stay on their toes, as I wrote here:

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/blog/402616/android-jellybean