Eris rocks..

• Replies:36
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 34

Jun 21, 2010 10:44:22 AM via App

dude I know what u mean Eris is the shizznit...I have CRAZY APPS...gesture search, Pandora, asphalt racing game, printershare, and I use it as my wireless keyboard and mouse for my laptap..it's redunkulous!
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 21, 2010 1:49:44 PM via Website

Anthony m
dude I know what u mean Eris is the shizznit...I have CRAZY APPS...gesture search, Pandora, asphalt racing game, printershare, and I use it as my wireless keyboard and mouse for my laptap..it's redunkulous!

That mouse/keyboard ability, what app is that or how do you do it? Do you know if it works on Android 1.6 devices?
  • Forum posts: 34

Jun 21, 2010 6:32:15 PM via App

the app is called remotedroid..it does work for 1.6 Cuz that's when I first tried it out... basically u have to have the computer and Eris connected to the same wireless network and download the software on ur computer

— modified on Jun 21, 2010 6:33:43 PM

• Forum posts: 757

Jun 21, 2010 8:06:29 PM via App

Anthony m
the app is called remotedroid..it does work for 1.6 Cuz that's when I first tried it out... basically u have to have the computer and Eris connected to the same wireless network and download the software on ur computer
I believe it's called pRemoteDroid.. I use it as well.. have my pc hooked up to my 42" plasma.. very nice.
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 21, 2010 4:37:32 PM via App

lovinn the ERIS best phone ever :))
  • Forum posts: 79

Jul 25, 2010 7:12:14 PM via App

so lately when I've downloaded certain apps it tells me theirs a problem parsing the package and I'm unable to download. Anyone out there know what this means or know how to get around this problem? I've never seen this until recently

Jul 25, 2010 7:49:37 PM via App

Casey.. I have been following all your various forum post closely and I must say that it seems the your Eris might need to be looked at by a Verizon tech. If I was you I would take it into a local larger Corporate Verizon store (not the small kiosk stores in the mall). I personally had to have my Eris replaced for similar problems.

Jul 26, 2010 4:44:06 AM via App

justjay you have been a huge help lately with all sorts of problems and questions I've had lately, I really appreciate your time and patience! I think u may be right but I've had my phone since Nov. 09 and doubt they (Verizon) will replace it after so much time but I will take it in per your instructions. I wish you could contact individuals through androidpit as I have a great idea for an app that I know would make $$ and I think you'd be perfect for it...

Jul 26, 2010 5:08:05 PM via App

Verizon is pretty good about replacing smart phones if they are defective.. I have replaced mine once.. good friend of mine has replaced hers twice. And as Douglas stated: you can contact me via email through my AndroidPIT's members profile on the full website.

— modified on Jul 26, 2010 5:10:03 PM

Aug 2, 2010 11:24:13 PM via App

quick question for u Jay...if you were to replace your eris would you go with the incredible or the Droid x?

Aug 3, 2010 6:45:45 PM via App

do you happen to know if the incredible has a video out ability? it is the one thing I really wish our eris did!
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 4, 2010 11:20:48 AM via Website

Casey, I'm assuming you are on Verizon. The Samsung Fascinate will be coming out soon(a month, two at the most I think), and I can recommend that as well. It should come with the ability to have video out using a 3.5mm to RCA cable. Just thought I'd mention it.

Aug 14, 2010 8:31:03 AM via App

I too appreciate htc and would prefer it to a Motorola or samsung why are they putting an HDMI out on sprint's evo and no video out capabilities on any verizon android phone? As this feature is important to me I feel i have no choice but to look elsewhere

— modified on Aug 14, 2010 8:31:37 AM

Aug 15, 2010 7:18:40 AM via App

has anyone figured out a way or website that allows direct downloading of movies and/or tv episodes for times there is not a strong 3g signal? just curious