Wang, H.
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 24, 2010, 12:42:00 PM via Website

It' has been move to "Let me show you my app... "

— modified on Jun 24, 2010, 5:53:28 PM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 24, 2010, 2:12:38 PM via Website

Are you the developer or are you being paid to put advertise this ap? Or are you only passing on an app that you liked for others to try? You only have one post, and the first one is advertising for an app, so I am left suspicious of your intentions. These forums are really not places to put advertising on. You also don't state whether there is a cost to the app.

— modified on Jun 24, 2010, 2:15:52 PM

Wang, H.
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 24, 2010, 3:14:50 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
Are you the developer or are you being paid to put advertise this ap? Or are you only passing on an app that you liked for others to try? You only have one post, and the first one is advertising for an app, so I am left suspicious of your intentions. These forums are really not places to put advertising on. You also don't state whether there is a cost to the app.

I'm sorry about that I didn't notice here is not for AD,
It's my first time to publish my app, I'm so exciting.
I want share my result to everyone, but I did the wrong thing.

This is my first time post the article in the foreign forum.
I'm really know what the wrong thing I done.
In the end, my english is not good.
I use google's translator to explain my regret as much as possible.

Thank you for spend time in my article...

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 24, 2010, 3:42:42 PM via Website

This is your app then? That's great. However, I ask that you keep future threads on your new apps in the "Let me show you my app..." section. We have been having a lot of spammers in the forum lately, so I was not sure what your intention was. I looked at your video on Youtube and it looks interesting. Feel free to join the AndroidPIT developer community if you would like. Our developer community grows every day and it is possible to buy advertising space or request a test review.

We always welcome new developers and I am glad you decided to share you app with us. We also like to see free versions of apps made available, through advertising or other means.

— modified on Jun 24, 2010, 3:46:49 PM