undercover nerd :P

• Replies:3
Ben Caronna
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 24, 2010, 8:21:55 PM via App

Hello everybody my name is Ben and I am in love with technology. None of my friends believe me though. That is until I start going on the famous nerd rant that I know you all do from time to time. I'm 17 years old and Android is my calling. I hate Apple and always will. I build computers for fun and tweak xbox's with my cousins for extra cash. I have a frankenstien computer 100% purchased from newegg.com. I pretty much only like Verizon and am currently using the Droid Eris. I play World of Warcraft on my PC and Battlefield 2 on the PS3 and I love AndroidPIT!

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 25, 2010, 4:40:43 PM via Website

You do know that you just blew your cover, right? You didn't even go on a nerd rant either...

I hope you enjoy interacting with the community as much as I do. Keep asking questions. And if you know the answer to someone else's question, feel free to chime in and give some advice.

The Blog & News Section usually gets written by me and should have Android news updates every day. Others are welcome to try their hand at blogging, as long as you follow the guidelines for a blog post. I also moderate the forums for the English side of AndroidPIT, with some help from the German moderators as well.

The English side of the forums has been expanding quickly in last month and a half or so, and I'm glad to see new and active members in the forums.

Finally:

Welcome to the AndroidPIT community! I hope you have a good time here.