Idroid

• Replies:5
khairo
  • Forum posts: 63

Jul 3, 2010, 11:51:14 AM via App

hello evryone..
have u guys saw the video on youtube of iphones running on android system..
its cool! but can we, do the opposite thing? make our android phones to run on iphone's system and download apps from their app store?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jul 6, 2010, 10:22:46 AM via Website

I haven't heard of that yet, Most of the people I hear talking about iPhones, Android, and the OS feel that the Android OS is better than the iOS4 or whatever it is up to now. I did a little searching as well and didn't find anyone who tried putting the iOS on Android, or at least mentioned it.

khairo

Jul 6, 2010, 12:45:29 PM via App

ooo... cool...!
thnx man!

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jul 8, 2010, 6:43:08 AM via App

Can't say that I would want to give up my Android OS for the iPhone OS.. I love how smooth my HTC Sense UI is on my phone. I can totally customize how I want my phone to look and act. I can have a bunch of widgets.. make folders to organize my apps etc.

There has been a couple of apps on the iPhone that I would like on my Android.. one was "Paper Toss".. which now we have.. and the other is "Skee-Ball".. which I am still waiting on.

khairo

Jul 8, 2010, 1:18:44 PM via App

there are few apps from iphone tht i really want too. eg: tap tap revenge, iphone guitar etc..
once these apps are available in the market, then i will stop thnkng about iphones :-)