"Smart Decision" - use ur money smartly

• Replies:3
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 8:03:45 PM via Website

Smart Decision allows you to decide on your financial transactions & expenditures in a smart way.

-Decide on bank transactions such as deposits, withdrawals & loans;
-Compare financial alternatives such as investments, and buying electric products or products with different weights/volumes.

Please rate & request features.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.mnapps.smartdecision

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jul 26, 2010, 12:06:09 PM via Website

It works well for what it was designed to do. The usefulness of the app is clear, but the frequency in which it has a use for is, for the average consumer, not very often. If you are are person that often finds yourself doing equations or comparisons of this nature, it would be a definite plus. Or if you are sitting down looking at bank statements and what-not =)

winston
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 20, 2010, 12:22:53 PM via Website

Hi,
I was wondering if i got a honduran bank account and i put some money in a honduran bank account would i be able to save money if i get money out of the honduran bank account rather than getting money out of an atm. Also note that i am planning on being in honduras for months.Would i be better off putting some money in a honduran bank account? My bank also said they get 2 percent of the exchange rate what does that mean?

— modified on Sep 20, 2010, 12:23:08 PM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 20, 2010, 1:21:43 PM via Website

Probably, as not every bank has an agreement in every country for cost-free withdrawing from a foreign bank account. Getting a Honduran bank account is probably the way to go.

The 2% figure might mean that 2% of whatever you withdraw in Honduras is billed to your account, due to complications and inconveniences with overseas transactions. So, if you withdraw $100 from your account, you are being charged $2 for the transaction. For $1000, the charge would likely be $20.

I hope that makes things clear, but you should definitely go talk to a bank representative to clear everything up and make sure you understand everything you need to.