Wiseup!??

• Replies:21
Osker Herrera
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 1, 2010, 10:22:00 PM via Website

I downloaded wiseup a few weeks ago and I done a factory reset and deleted all my apps so I went to the android market and I cant find the app wiseup! how can i download it?

Osker Herrera

Aug 1, 2010, 10:48:52 PM via Website

I just went to the android market and I still don't see it.. I have EVO

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 12:06:53 AM via Website

Is there any way I can get wiseup in a apk file so I can download it to my phone?

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Aug 2, 2010, 4:17:28 AM via Website

There's an alternative app store I've used called SlideMe.. must download from http://SlideME.org/sam2.apk ..you can find the main website at http://slideme.org .. once installed.. it will show you all apps in market regardless of your phone's model. It will also tell you if the App is compatible with your phone as well. Make sure to in-able: "allow install of non-market applications" in "Settings" under "Applications". Note: it works a little different then the Android market (it doesn't auto-install after downloading).. click on an app to download.. then once downloaded.. slide down the top task-bar on your phone.. then click on downloaded app to choose to install.

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 4:46:10 AM via Website

Thanks for trying.. however, I don't see the app wiseup in the catalog.. is there any way I can download the apk file of wiseup and install it in my phone?

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 5:18:21 AM via Website

Ok, thanks a lot!! Ur very helpful..:grin:

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 5:27:27 AM via Website

I don't know what's wrong .. I click on the link and take me to the market but it says its not found..

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 5:40:38 AM via Website

Thanks.. I will email what's going on.. I did see the app but when I click on it it says no matches found.. are u able to download it??

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 5:54:54 AM via Website

Is there a way u can save it on ur computer as a apk file? Maybe u can send of to my email

Osker Herrera

Aug 2, 2010, 6:09:43 AM via Website

Ok, thanks for trying.. I will wait for the email response..

M. Rod
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 25, 2010, 1:01:51 AM via App

Settings>>>Applications>>>> and make sure "unknown sources" is check marked

Teqnick
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 26, 2011, 4:08:20 PM via Website

OK I had a similar issue with the national rail app I downloaded and paid for. Once I upgraded my Droid OS to 2.2 I couldn't see it anymore in the market. Go to manage applications, select the market app and uninstall any updates. I bet you will be able to see the app then. If other people can see it in the market it's to do with the version you're running.

EZ