Party Light for Android

• Replies:7
Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Aug 5, 2010, 7:21:11 AM via Website

My app Party Light has actually been out for a while now, but I would like to share some exciting news about it. Not long ago I was contacted by an advertising agency working for Best Buy. They wanted my permission to use Party Light in a tv commercial for Best Buy. The commercial is now airing nationally in the US. Party Light is a light show type app for using at raves or dances. You can get it here: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/xdebugx.partyLightA/Party-Light-Free
Please tell me what you think of it, and any suggestions. Thanks!

Jeremiah

Aug 6, 2010, 2:31:14 AM via App

It's still on the market. What I meant was that it has been on the market for about six months already. The commercial is airing already to. If you are in the US and you see it, watch for when they show the phones. If it gets to YouTube or something I'll post a link.

Jeremiah

Aug 6, 2010, 8:17:11 AM via Website

Here is a link for the BB commercial on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GWwesk05Sc

Party Light is shown at 0:08 on the far right and at 0:13 on the bottom, third phone from the left.

— modified on Aug 6, 2010, 8:25:02 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 10, 2011, 11:15:58 PM via App

I want to suggest adding more protection measures for the led flashlight function. I used it the weekend before last and it kept exiting the flashlight mode before I was finished.

i kept hitting buttons accidentally that would close the app. this was due to having to hold the phone in weird ways because of the situation.

maybe change it so that it doesn't close to homescreen when back is pressed. also, maybe add a toggle widget function?

— modified on Jan 10, 2011, 11:17:41 PM

Michael B
  • Forum posts: 24

Jan 11, 2011, 2:14:59 AM via App

congratulations on being featured in the ad. that's pretty cool.

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jan 11, 2011, 3:43:35 AM via App

Congratulation on the commercial, way to go jeremiah :-)

English is my second Language :-)