Hello droids, first time poster signing up

• Replies:4
Phil
  • Forum posts: 47

Aug 6, 2010, 1:15:19 AM via App

Hi all,
I'm writing to you from my N1 which I've had about 6 months or so. Love it, best phone I've ever had.
I downladed all the forum apps I found in the market and I've been looking through them for a few weeks. Yesterday I deleted all but two, this and Discussion forum. The others I didn't care for.
I'm looking forward to having a good forum on my phone to post and respond to topics and continue learning about whatever the moment calls for.
Thank God for Android and Google
Cheers all,
Phil

— modified on Aug 6, 2010, 1:16:31 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 6, 2010, 9:50:22 AM via Website

Hey Phil, welcome to AndroidPIT!

I think you will like the AndroidPIT forums, as well as the rest of the site. We have daily test reports, weekdays we have blogs and news, our apps database is constantly being updated, our forums are a great resource for getting advice or help on topics related to Android, and we have a growing app developer community.

Feel free to fill out your phones info, and you are encouraged to check out the links in my signature.

Phil

Aug 6, 2010, 7:03:11 PM via App

Thanks Doug. Appreciate the feedback. Now on to my 1st posts in the Apps topic.
Cheers,
Phil

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Aug 6, 2010, 7:20:19 PM via App

Hello Phil and welcome to the AndroidPIT family.. I usually am quicker to respond to newer post but I just got an Android tablet on Wednesday and been spending way to much time tweating it and staying up til all hours of the night flashing different firmware roms onto it til I got it setup the way I wanted it.. Im posting from it now as I type this. It is nice to be able to view AndroidPIT from a 7" sreen instead of the small 3.2" screen on my HTC Eris.

— modified on Aug 6, 2010, 7:21:41 PM

Phil

Aug 6, 2010, 10:15:24 PM via App

What tablet did you get? I've been watching ereaders for a few years and finally bought a Nook a month ago. I'm not hacking it yet due to the warranty. I've already exchanged it once under warranty. I would really have preferred the Alex ereader but at $400 they can kiss my a**. I will probably keep the Nook for awhile and then upgrade to a better unit later this year and give the Nook to my grlfriend
Cheer,
Phil