Android pit is aewsome

• Replies:6
Anthony m
  • Forum posts: 34

Aug 17, 2010, 10:05:28 AM via App

This app is one of the best apps I've had.. I just wanted to throw that out there...I mean I download a bunch of apps and I get most of them from here lol..I sell phones part time and I get to play with all the new phones when they come out..the apps and blogs as well as the overall community postings really keep me informed on everything android and I appreciate the creators and everyone on the community for that

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 17, 2010, 11:06:42 AM via Website

Glad to hear you are enjoying the website, and thanks for the praise. We try hard to keep the community informed, and answer any questions people might have about their Android phones. What kind of job allows you to sell phones part time? Do you work for a wireless carrier, and if so, which one?

Anthony m

Aug 18, 2010, 7:09:01 AM via App

well I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to say who I work for but lets just say I represent Verizon, sprint, and at&t, plus other prepaid networks..so you can imagine how many phones I see almost everyday

Douglas Carter

Aug 18, 2010, 12:04:05 PM via Website

Now you got me interested! How does someone go around selling phones part time, in a store, or going to customers? Do you sell to businesses, or to private consumers?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Aug 18, 2010, 10:08:59 PM via Website

Anthony m
This app is one of the best apps I've had.. I just wanted to throw that out there...I mean I download a bunch of apps and I get most of them from here lol..I sell phones part time and I get to play with all the new phones when they come out..the apps and blogs as well as the overall community postings really keep me informed on everything android and I appreciate the creators and everyone on the community for that

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for the encouragement and happy t hear that you're enjoying the app, our website, and our wondeful community!

Anthony m

Aug 19, 2010, 10:24:12 AM via App

Its a store and we deal with both regular and business customers as well.. its funny I actually mention this app when I sell any android phones

Douglas Carter

Aug 19, 2010, 11:23:14 AM via Website

Anthony m
Its a store and we deal with both regular and business customers as well.. its funny I actually mention this app when I sell any android phones

Thanks for the vote of confidence! =D