Ok.. What's the coolest thing you've done with your Android handset.

• Replies:7
khairo
  • Forum posts: 63

Aug 26, 2010, 10:04:23 AM via App

why dont u start first jay..!

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 26, 2010, 12:58:37 PM via Website

Yeah, Jay! You have to lead my example, haven't you heard that before:wink:?

I can't really think of anything super amazing that I've done with my handset. In my opinion, the coolest thing I've done with my handset is preach Android to those who see my phone, and express interest in it. I've already persuaded two people to buy Android phones, so that is cool, right?

One time I called for an ambulance for someone who collapsed in German class, and was unconscious, but any phone could've done that in my opinion. I have used the maps feature on several occasions to un-lose myself though, as well as others.

Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Aug 27, 2010, 4:03:05 AM via App

Once I was with my sister and one year old nephew on a road trip and he was real fussy and crying a lot. So I downloaded and used a nursery rhymes app which kept him entertained the rest of the trip. On the way back he watched all his favorite shows and movies on my phone. My sister bought a droid the next week! The coolest thing I did is replace my dig camera, camcorder, gps unit, gameboy, mp3 player, organizer, laptop, and phone with one small unit!!

— modified on Aug 27, 2010, 4:05:30 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 27, 2010, 11:19:22 AM via Website

justJay
Okay.. Okay.. I guess I should of started off with my amazing Zip Lining adventure in Hocking Hills Ohio USA where I used my Android to video my girlfriend and I zipping from tree to tree 30-90 feet off the ground... Nice!

I'm surprised you still have your phone after an adventure like that. Did you buy some special wristband for it?

Casey Beth
Once I was with my sister and one year old nephew on a road trip and he was real fussy and crying a lot. So I downloaded and used a nursery rhymes app which kept him entertained the rest of the trip. On the way back he watched all his favorite shows and movies on my phone. My sister bought a droid the next week! The coolest thing I did is replace my dig camera, camcorder, gps unit, gameboy, mp3 player, organizer, laptop, and phone with one small unit!!

That is an interesting story, I wish I had some story like that. I never had that many devices in the first place, so I guess I gained all those devices, instead of replacing them.

khairo
  • Forum posts: 63

Aug 28, 2010, 4:42:20 AM via App

justJay
No... just used my G.I. Joe Kung Fu grip.. and I have insurance on my phone. :)

mayb u can upload the vid...! i would love to watch it...!