Where are all the english-speaking Android-guys????

• Replies:12
Frank W.
  • Forum posts: 5,103

Aug 26, 2010, 3:27:31 PM via Website

I'm wondering why this forum is so deserted compared to the german one...

Where are all the english-speaking Android-guys? I hoped I can get some new stuff from over "the big lake" or from "the isle" about Android or my htc Magic.

Frank

"Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten, mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen." (Don Corleone) Für ein friedliches Miteinander"

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 26, 2010, 4:32:18 PM via Website

This is a pretty active forum, you just have to ask some questions, like you did now. The German community is much bigger, because they have been active much longer. We have grown a lot in the past several months to what we are now, and I like to think that AndroidPIT offers things that other English Android sites can't.

Frank W.

Aug 26, 2010, 4:42:28 PM via Website

You mean, I can be hopeful for the future? :)

That's great. Because beside to the news I want to practice my english a little bit.

and I like to think that AndroidPIT offers things that other English Android sites can't.

That I like on (?) the german side too. The first step was the app-database with some add-ons. Now the App center is the next big step.

"Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten, mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen." (Don Corleone) Für ein friedliches Miteinander"

lee pryer
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 4:02:30 PM via App

I'm here by the lake

Kevin
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 21, 2011, 7:36:53 PM via App

I speak english

Dr. Evil
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 21, 2011, 7:41:22 PM via Website

Yeah, it is pretty quite here... Why is that?

Dr. Evil

Mar 21, 2011, 7:52:45 PM via Website

I mean, in this forum...

Frank W.

Mar 21, 2011, 7:57:17 PM via Website

Hello at all! And hello Douglas! :)

My question is very old. I think this site is grown since that very fast. So I would say my question is obsolete.

btw: But I notice that I am too rare here. I have to visit you more often. :)

Frank

If it is only the Café: Let us talk about the day. Here are some beer for all. :)

— modified on Mar 21, 2011, 7:58:36 PM

Dr. Evil

Mar 21, 2011, 7:58:47 PM via Website

Yeah, definitely. :)

klaus pabst
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 12, 2011, 3:59:08 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
This is a pretty active forum, you just have to ask some questions, like you did now. The German community is much bigger, because they have been active much longer. We have grown a lot in the past several months to what we are now, and I like to think that AndroidPIT offers things that other English Android sites can't.
yes it is a nice forum and if it had tapatalk than it would realy be able to be in the top range with XDA and other big. forums.

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Sep 12, 2011, 4:55:24 PM via Website

The problem is that we have written the whole system by ourselves. That means that we cannot implement Tapatalk :(.

But why don't you use the AndroidPIT: Apps, News, Forum app?

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 4:55:38 PM