[App] silencr - Scheduled sound profiles for your phone!

• Replies:4
Chris NYC
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 15, 2010, 6:48:00 AM via Website

silencr

Adjust all your audio settings and set them on a schedule using profiles.

Schedule your ringer, notification, media/music, alarm & system volume & WIFI to customize your phone.

Each profile can control:

* Ringer Volume / Vibrate
* Notification Volume / Vibrate
* Media Volume
* Alarm Volume
* System Volume
* Wifi Disable/Enable

silent your phone for sleep, set the volume real low and turn off wifi during work.

Persistent notifications allow you to quickly change between your default profile and currently scheduled profile.

Free version limited to 1 profile, but allows you to try all features.

Lastly, please let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions. I use this myself everyday, so always looking to improve it.

Full feature set listed here: http://www.shynnergy.com/silencr/

HTC phones with Sense have sound profiles. Make sure you set yours to Normal. So that silencr can access your phone audio settings.

Chris NYC

Sep 15, 2010, 3:40:28 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
:huh: I'd let you know how I like it, but I can't download it because I'm running Android 1.6

Yeah, sorry about that. Since this app is all about scheduling sound profiles, the emulator is really difficult to test on, so I had to go with what I have in hand, which is my own Motorola Droid running 2.1.

Chris NYC

Oct 29, 2010, 5:11:13 PM via Website

[Update] Recently added bluetooth control and custom ringtone control.

silencr

Adjust all your audio settings and set them on a schedule using profiles.

Schedule your ringer, notification, media/music, alarm & system volume & WIFI to customize your phone.

Each profile can control:

* Ringer Volume / Vibrate
* Notification Volume / Vibrate
* Media Volume
* Alarm Volume
* System Volume
* Wifi Disable/Enable

silent your phone for sleep, set the volume real low and turn off wifi during work.

Persistent notifications allow you to quickly change between your default profile and currently scheduled profile.

Free version limited to 1 profile, but allows you to try all features.

Lastly, please let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions. I use this myself everyday, so always looking to improve it.

Full feature set listed here: http://www.shynnergy.com/silencr/

HTC phones with Sense have sound profiles. Make sure you set yours to Normal. So that silencr can access your phone audio settings.