More choice & Less time– iSearch

• Replies:5
INFOLIFE TEAM
  • Forum posts: 11

Oct 18, 2010, 7:32:01 PM via Website

iSearch widget

A tool to help u to search on specified search engine/website.
Support MORE THAN 50+ website
Amazon Ask A9 bing bestbuy target all music newegg wowarmory facebook effet ebay imdb indeed wiki Picasa youtube IGN walmart bing twitter gamespot flickr dmoz yahoo biblegateway etc

Features
*Simpe,quick easy to use
*Custom Search Engine
*Support voice search&hint
*One click to feedback

Install it?
Google Market Search Keyword: iSearch

QR:

Download the apk:
http://www.infolife.mobi/install/com.infolife.iSearch.apk

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Oct 19, 2010, 2:06:17 PM via Website

It looks very interesting. Is it possible to suggest other websites that iSearch can access, or do you have to make an agreement with whichever site your app accesses?

Also, incase anyone wants to look at the AndroidPIT app database entry: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.infolife.iSearch/iSearch-widget-free

— modified on Oct 19, 2010, 2:06:53 PM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Oct 21, 2010, 2:50:43 PM via Website

justJay
I have used this app for quite some time and find it fairly useful.. even has "newegg"

That sounds very cool. I love NewEgg. Only problem is they don't ship to EU, and I don't have enough money to go on a NewEgg splurge right now. :angry:

INFOLIFE TEAM

Oct 21, 2010, 4:54:38 PM via Website

Of course, suggestions and comments is welcome , if you want add any site or search engine, please provide the URL and send me a email(press the feedback button on iSearch ), I will add it as soon as possible:)

INFOLIFE TEAM

Oct 21, 2010, 4:55:16 PM via Website

justJay
I have used this app for quite some time and find it fairly useful.. even has "newegg"

Thanks . if you want add any site or search engine, please provide the URL and send me a email(press the feedback button on iSearch ), I will add it as soon as possible:)