i need to buy a new mp5 media player from china for my friend

• Replies:2
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 29, 2010, 6:15:09 AM via Website

Last sunday i lost my friend's 4GB mp5 meida player, and its a chinese product, and now i need to buy a new one for her,she told me that she was bought it from a wholesale china electronics online store,but she can't remeber the site name of that store, i was searhing for her mp5 player on google,and found that a mp5 player that was exactly what i want in a china wholeasle store called: ecargoonline.com. Guys,do you think i should buy from them?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Oct 29, 2010, 2:18:34 PM via Website

If you are trying to buy an exact replacement and the site has what appears to be the same product, then that may be the way to go. If your friend still has the manual or packaging from the original product, then you can compare the specs of the two products and find out if the player is really what you want to buy. Even then, though, the specs quoted are not always true. BE CAREFUL. If you found a replacement that is fairly cheap, then there is obviously incentive to try, as even if it doesn't end up working great, it was not a big loss.

Les Thompson
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 5:47:58 PM via Website

Bought a LG phone from China, half the cost of English model, Stopped working 5 days later, took it to local phone shop to see if it could be repaired, might just be software??. He wouldn't touch it said it was a copy. Sent email to supplier, He wanted it back and would reimurse me. If I didn't inform EBAY. Got money back LESS postage, So told Ebay. BE WARNED.