Suggest me a smartphone

• Replies:24
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 3, 2010, 7:21:23 PM via Website

So, the time is finally nearing for me to get a new smartphone. The thing is, I am having a hard time deciding. I've been looking for hours, and I've already come up with some opinions of the newest phones on the market now. Here is what I'm considering:

Samsung Galaxy S
HTC Desire Z (MAYBE Desire HD)
Motorola Milestone 2 (once released)

and that is basically it. I think a Droid X would be awesome, but the phone won't work here in Europe. The Galaxy S is pretty nice, but I was always afraid I was going to break it. The Desire Z looks cool, but some reviews say the screen is a tad small, and that problems exist in the keyboard mechanism. The Desire HD is almost completely out of the question due to the tiny battery they put in there,and the reported difficulty of replacing the battery. The Milestone 2 should be a pretty good choice, but unfortunately, the camera is said to be fairly lacking in quality picture taking.

What I really want out of a phone is:

Android 2.2
4" or larger screen (preferably)
high performance CPU
adequate battery life (+1400mAh), or an easily replaceable battery

The thing is, it seems like no one can deliver on this besides Samsung. I have no problem with the Galaxy S, except for my fear of breaking it. Maybe if I put a case on it, it will be okay.

Anyways, if any of you guys have any suggestions on phones that meet those requirements, I'd be glad to hear them.

— modified on Nov 3, 2010, 7:35:18 PM

Jrod W
  • Forum posts: 43

Nov 3, 2010, 8:32:28 PM via App

milestone 2. I might be Motorola fan boy now lol

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Nov 5, 2010, 5:41:28 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy S, gets my vote....

Im not a fan of sliding Qwerty keyboard..

If you are afraid to break the Samsung Galaxy S, think how your gonna feel with the constant opening and closing of the Qwerty keyboard...lol
But, that's just my personal opinion...

:blink:

English is my second Language :-)

Douglas Carter

Nov 5, 2010, 3:59:22 PM via Website

Well, the G1 I have now comes with a sliding keyboard and I am not afraid of breaking it. The problem with the Galaxy S is that it is so thin and the screen is so big that it doesn't feel very strong. The Milestone is a pretty chunky phone, so I wouldn't be afraid of the screen cracking as much. As I said, a case for the Galaxy S might be all that I need to feel safer.

— modified on Nov 5, 2010, 4:00:03 PM

Douglas Carter

Nov 8, 2010, 2:21:31 PM via Website

Now I'm thinking about the Dell Thunder, an unreleased Android phone which has pretty much every spec I want in a phone. Unfortunately, Dell has been very quiet about it and I'm not sure when to expect it, so I may end up biting the bullet and getting one of the other phones if I don't hear more about it by Christmastime.

— modified on Nov 8, 2010, 2:26:07 PM

Angela Cox
  • Forum posts: 32

Nov 8, 2010, 9:59:28 PM via App

htc desire is amazing

Douglas Carter

Nov 8, 2010, 11:23:26 PM via Website

The thing is, I'd like to buy something that is relatively new. I also am highly interested in HTC, but they haven't put out a new device in the past 6 months which has interested me personally as a buyer. The QWERTY keyboard is the biggest problem I have with the Desire Z. I guess in a perfect world, I'd like a device with HTC-like build quality, a ~4" screen and a 1500mAh or more battery, as well as a good camera and flash. Too bad nothing like that exists right now. That is why the Dell Thunder looks attractive.

— modified on Nov 8, 2010, 11:23:43 PM

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Dec 7, 2010, 7:17:21 AM via Website

Have you decided yet Douglas? What about the nexus S?

Douglas Carter

Dec 7, 2010, 3:06:28 PM via Website

Yeah, I decided on the Nexus S about 3 weeks ago. It has a good camera and flash, good processor and performance, 4" screen, and a decent battery. My only possible concern is the lack of a microSD card slot, which isn't necessarily a deal-breaker, but is definitely something strange that I am not familiar with.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Dec 7, 2010, 7:36:05 PM via App

Yeah, that is strange. I wonder why they didn't give it an SD slot, almost every other phone has one.

zhzubair
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 9:28:14 AM via Website

dk is the best

— modified on Aug 25, 2012, 10:03:01 AM

mikearnill
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 30, 2012, 12:23:57 PM via Website

I will recommend you to go for samsung galaxy s3, it would be smart bet. It have damn huge screen, pretty smart user controls, cool user interface and have many other cool features.

Maxiosoftware
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 29, 2012, 12:41:57 PM via Website

+1 for Nexus 4

Florent Valdelievre
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 30, 2012, 3:58:30 PM via Website

+1 galaxy s3

Geoffrey S.
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 6, 2013, 11:47:26 AM via App

I'm partial to HTC. currently using HTC one. it's nearly as capable as my laptop. I'd suggest waiting for the next quad core HTC device and get that. if it were available now, I'd get one no questions asked.

Scaproc
  • Forum posts: 41

Jan 6, 2013, 6:34:19 PM via Website

How about Galaxy S2?
It is better than galaxy S and support new versions of Adnroid.

Indium Indeed
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 13, 2013, 11:14:33 AM via Website

If battery matters, I would recommend Motorola Razm Maxx. It has quite poor camera though.

songjiaxin

Jan 15, 2013, 11:14:10 AM via Website

I think Galaxy S3 is very good ,I like this phone ,especially the white.And i found this store(www.lowerpricebuy.com) has a phone ,it's very like S3,but it's so cheap.
I'm very doubt with this.

— modified on Jan 15, 2013, 11:18:02 AM

l01es9

Jan 17, 2013, 5:19:58 AM via Website

Su color de ropa interior muestra tanto la clase de esposa Eras

www 1001lenceria es Su romántico expresa su confianza en una relación. Las damas tiene atractivo sexual saludable dentro. Así, una vez que usted piensa que carecen de marco para hacer un montón de cabezas resort, simplemente hay que dar rienda suelta a su sensualidad interior. Descubra su propia intimidad por la variedad de su color de ropa interior. El color de la ropa interior de una mujer, esto describe lo que una esposa que ella es en realidad, un psicólogo ofrece revelada press-release in/en/lenceria-ya-sea-para-usted-6242145

Negro Más oscuro es un color de moda atemporal. Todas las personas piensan más oscuro que hace que su efecto cuerpos esbeltos. Negro dona una personalidad que es increíble y sin embargo un sofocante. Otros colores también son atractivos, pero absolutamente nada grita abierta como una ropa interior oscura. Una mujer que le gusta poner en la ropa interior sexy oscuro tiene una belleza sutil en ella y también es un amante romántico. Guiado Babydoll sexy El rojo es el color tanto en los sentimientos. Se refiere a un sentido de la pasión, el amor y la sexualidad absolutamente. Los portadores de color de la ropa interior roja obtendrá grandes reacciones, la atención, y también se siente confiado. 'One sujetador rojo se refiere a una personalidad que es apasionado, enérgico, increíble y energía. ¿Qué mujer no son los antibióticos sobre el crédito que ella quiere. Él malhumor y necesidad con respecto al drama y suelen ser parte de él encanto. " Blanco Tanto el punto de color de la ropa interior refinado es en realidad la inocencia y la claridad. Los portadores de la ropa interior blanca quiere apareció puro, inocente y mágico. Una persona con este color de ropa interior tiene que mantenerla suave. Femenino que encontrar la ropa interior blanca suelen ser amantes inocentes sin embargo abrirse a soluciones también.

Desnudo Naked significa estar con la ropa fuera. Tanto el desnudo de color es en realidad cada vez más y más popular. Ofrece muchos términos que incluye la piel, caramelo tostado, suave y marrón, etc Femenino que se puso la ropa interior que necesita caer. No necesitan ser notado con respecto a lo que están tomando el pelo. Tienen que ser natural y también no quiero atrajo la atención no deseada. Este es un color convencional que está destinado a ser capaz de pertenecer y no siendo visto. Es uno de los colores de la ropa interior top 3. Rosa Una vez que encuentre la ropa interior de color rosa, que en particular permitiría que la otra respuesta al punto. El verde es un color muy paciencia que aumenta los sentimientos de inocente encanta. Hot verde es un capturador de notificación, pero de color verde pálido atrae su aspecto más suave. Pink lencería atractivo color se refiere a una personalidad que es romántico y la luz también, y debajo de exigir del amor Babydoll sexy .

Púrpura Purple tradicionalmente ha representado el lujo, realeza, dinero y superioridad. Este es un color de alimentación tiene un valor femenino y romántico también, especialmente los colores más claros. Si el usuario desea realmente cayó elegante, trate de ropa interior que es de color púrpura debajo de color. Azul Azure es uno de los últimos aumentos colors.it sensación de paz y azul real estimula una audacia poco. Orgánico Un color calmante y refrescante también, orgánico representa el carácter. Las señoras que como si la ropa interior verde representan riqueza y autenticidad debajo de su carácter www 1001lenceria es .

JerryEdison
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 21, 2013, 5:59:12 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note II

banpreet
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 15, 2013, 10:51:19 AM via Website

Go for Samsung Note or iphone

samirashafir
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 20, 2013, 5:16:43 AM via Website

samsung galaxy s2 is the best smart phone