how to play songs downloaded in music player?

• Replies:6
jay khatri
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 21, 2010, 1:19:29 PM via Website

hi everybody,
i have downloaded the songs through one of the app. now it does not play in the music player but from the sd card folder itself. the problem is that i cannot navigate to other screen without stoping the music. how do i import songs into my music player from the sd folder?
help required
jay

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Nov 21, 2010, 5:52:41 PM via App

I use the app "Mixzing".. it will automatically scan your SD card (there is also a manual "rescan" option when you hit the menu button).

Another feature I love is that it automatically downloads the album cover for each song. Plus there is 3 different widgets.. text, small album art, and large album art.

— modified on Nov 21, 2010, 5:53:06 PM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 22, 2010, 2:24:36 PM via Website

justJay
I use the app "Mixzing".. it will automatically scan your SD card (there is also a manual "rescan" option when you hit the menu button).

Another feature I love is that it automatically downloads the album cover for each song. Plus there is 3 different widgets.. text, small album art, and large album art.

What is the name of that music app you told be about, where you can search and download music from within the app? That was cool, and I want to download it again soon.

jay khatri

Nov 25, 2010, 1:18:23 PM via Website

hi there, thanks for the help. however with regard to tunee, i tried that also but after the couple of times, it gave me the msg that there is communication error. now i am using " top" songs by year. it was a great find.
jay

jay khatri

Nov 25, 2010, 1:27:01 PM via Website

hi justjay,

could you suggest a dictionary and thesauras which is fully downloadable so that i can use it when offline. i dont have access to internet all the time and most of the app i came across are dictionaries that require internet which is not usefull to me when say i am in office.

jay

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Nov 25, 2010, 10:25:52 PM via Website

jay khatri
hi justjay,

could you suggest a dictionary and thesauras which is fully downloadable so that i can use it when offline. i dont have access to internet all the time and most of the app i came across are dictionaries that require internet which is not usefull to me when say i am in office.

jay

"Advanced Dictionary and Thesaurus" should do the trick!

Available via the AndroidPIT App Center