Free Android Game - Bunny in The Island

• Replies:4
BunnyInTheIsland
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 7:04:03 PM via Website

Bunny In The Island is a retro-style game for Android.Following in the footsteps of Super Mario, this game has that special old-school feel that makes playing so irresistibly fun.

You play a small Bunny,who is on rescue mission of his friend Emma from a Rabbit Hunter MR.Rudolf.

Check out Bunny In The Island Video on Youtube

Scan Qr-code to download Free Version!

games.aksoft.bunnyInTheIsland_Free

There are a variety of animals in the worlds that you roam whom you have to fight or avoid. Just as in baseball, the game follows the rule – 3 strikes and you are out. Touch these natives, or their projectiles thrice and you have to restart the stage. Of course, you die in a single shot if you fall down into the abyss or touch those darned spike in some stages. You can collect carrots to get a protective armor and you finish each level by collection 3 Rabbit bubbles that are spread across the level. The goal of each level is to just stay alive and get to these Rabbit Bubbles. To kill the natives, you have fly above them and stomp on them. You can also take control of the monkey and blow them up on the faces of the other natives.

Bunny In The Island requires Android 1.5 and runs on the T-Mobile G1, the Verizon Droid, and everything in between.

Features:
  • Roll, jump, fly, and stomp your way through challenging levels.
  • Possess monkey and control their movement.
  • Supports all screen sizes and resolutions.
  • Requires 3 MB of flash storage space.
  • Full version available for download on Android Market.

games.aksoft.bunnyInTheIsland_Free

Douglas Carter
    • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 29, 2010, 6:48:04 PM via Website

I downloaded the free version of the game and tested it out. Let me say first that I wish I had a D-Pad on my phone. Having to move the scroll wheel all the time was a bit of a pain. However, I caught onto the gameplay very quickly, and I enjoyed the first 5 levels. Does the game advance beyond saving random bunnies trapped inside the purple bubbles? Also, what does that button do next to the jump button?

— modified on Nov 29, 2010, 6:48:35 PM

Jeremiah
    • Forum posts: 775

Nov 30, 2010, 7:47:56 PM via App

I also tried the free version and thought it was pretty good. Unlike Douglas, I think using the trackball worked pretty well for me. The controls for this type of game are really well done. I've played some platform games that the controls make them almost unplayable. Douglas, the button next to the jump/fly button is the stomp button. When you are in the air press it over an enemy and you will stomp them.