Why does phone keep slowing,then closing, while in game...

• Replies:2
Kyle A.
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 11:38:17 PM via Website

Playing Rednecks vs Aliens, I know, killer game right? Anyway, as im clicking away, it lags, then closes to the home screen. My wife says she *thinks* she downloaded a Task Killer, but I can't find it anywhere in the phone. Any reason why the phone would act this way, with or without it? And why can't I find it if she really did install it? I'm lost, first Android phone. It's a Samsung Transform. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 9, 2010, 2:16:16 PM via Website

Take a look into your phone's settings / SD card and phone storage / internal phone storage / available space and tell me how much you have. I believe that your phone may simply be running out of internal memory. Let me know how much you have. Regarding the Task Killer, I don't think it is a problem if you can't find it. If you can't find it, it is most likely not installed, or never was.

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Dec 17, 2010, 3:29:03 AM via App

Also... if you have many apps that "refresh" often.. that could be slowing the performance a but as well. Apps like: mail, weather, sports apps etc all refresh.. check how often... the personally only have my mail refresh when I open it.. but everyone has different needs.