New market app

• Replies:6
Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Dec 21, 2010, 5:34:51 PM via Website

Got the new android market app on my phone a couple days ago. Was wondering what everyone thought about it? I like the look and feel ok, and the longer descriptions. I don't see some of the changes they were talking about yet though; where is the age ratings and video links?

suzanne smithers
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 21, 2010, 9:43:24 PM via App

the new market took me awhile to get use to but is much better than the old one
the age thing is in settings

— modified on Dec 21, 2010, 10:03:11 PM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 23, 2010, 10:55:51 AM via Website

I still haven't received it yet. I'll blame that on me being in Germany, even with my Nexus S. The screenshots from my blog post looked cool though. What do you guys think of it? Is it an improvement? If so, why?

suzanne smithers
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 23, 2010, 11:50:40 PM via App

i dont have the new one now as rooted my zte racer and got custom rom so

Steven Luttrell
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 24, 2010, 3:40:07 AM via App

I like the way it looks, but with my small screen (backflip user), it doesn't seem to be all that proportional, so to speak. also it does seem to take longer to load. but, I do like how they have all needed info on one "page" now. I could take it or leave it, doesn't really matter.

waelmoala
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 21, 2011, 1:04:51 AM via App

Jeremiah McLeod
Got the new android market app on my phone a couple days ago. Was wondering what everyone thought about it? I like the look and feel ok, and the longer descriptions. I don't see some of the changes they were talking about yet though; where is the age ratings and video links?