Problems installing android pit on my Acer betouch e110

• Replies:6
Antonio Santo Ivosic
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 26, 2010, 3:44:01 PM via Website

Hello,
I have Acer betouch e110 with android 1.5.
I downloaded .apk file for A.P and save it on my SD card,
I tried to install it with Slide me App installer, but i get this message :
"App center could not be installed on this phone"
Please give me some guidance ... i simply dont believe that my version of android is not supported ;)
Thanks and merry Christamas

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 26, 2010, 5:29:38 PM via Website

I hate to say it, but it appears that the AndroidPIT app is in fact only supported on devices running Android 1.6 or later :unsure:

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/de.androidpit.app/AndroidPIT

— modified on Dec 26, 2010, 5:29:52 PM

Antonio Santo Ivosic

Dec 26, 2010, 7:29:01 PM via Website

oh, i see, can you recommend me some third party market place then for Cup Cake 1.5?
I have already SlideMe ;)
Thnx

Steven Luttrell
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 26, 2010, 7:48:14 PM via App

I had the same problem with my Moto Backflip a couple months ago. I then went to motorola.com to get droid 2.1 and installed it that way. I don't know for sure, but maybe you could try going to Acer's site and see if they have a latter version of droid. if not then you could still always go to AndroidPit's main web site that way. I know it not as convenient, but you will still get all the latest reviews either way.

Antonio Santo Ivosic

Dec 26, 2010, 9:32:48 PM via Website

Steven Luttrell
I had the same problem with my Moto Backflip a couple months ago. I then went to motorola.com to get droid 2.1 and installed it that way. I don't know for sure, but maybe you could try going to Acer's site and see if they have a latter version of droid. if not then you could still always go to AndroidPit's main web site that way. I know it not as convenient, but you will still get all the latest reviews either way.

Thnx m8 ;)

kuldeep singh
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 5:59:45 PM via Website

Antonio Santo Ivosic
Hello,
I have Acer betouch e110 with android 1.5.
I downloaded .apk file for A.P and save it on my SD card,
I tried to install it with Slide me App installer, but i get this message :
"App center could not be installed on this phone"
Please give me some guidance ... i simply dont believe that my version of android is not supported ;)
Thanks and merry Christamas

Alexia Keahey
  • Forum posts: 21

Jul 6, 2011, 3:15:12 PM via Website

Steven Luttrell

i think AndroidPit should update its application. general users can't do these technical steps