Apps not yet available on Android Pit

• Replies:2
Cathy Clarke
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 4, 2011, 4:39:04 AM via Website

Hello,I was just wondering when the apps marked "Not yet available" might be available? I live in the States and my bank will not allow me to purchase apps that are from other countries and I had hoped that since you accept Pay Pal I might finally be able to get these much wanted apps. Thanks for any insight anyone might have.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jan 4, 2011, 6:37:39 AM via Website

It's up to the developers of those apps. You could try emailing the developers of the apps you wanted (the email should show in the market under developer info) and ask them if they sell the app on another market, or suggest they upload their app to android pit so that you can buy it.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 4, 2011, 2:27:21 PM via Website

As Jeremiah said, the developer is the only person who can make the decision to upload an app to the AndroidPIT App Center. AndroidPIT App Center is a mix of the Android Market and our own market. In the AndroidPIT App Center, we have entries for all apps which are listed in the Android Market, as well as apps that have been uploaded to us.

When an app is available on both markets (occurs sometimes), it is shown as being available for both.

When an app is only available on the AndroidPIT (occurs rarely), it is shown as only being available for AndroidPIT.

When an app is available only on the Android Market, it is shown as being "not yet available in the App Center", but if you click on the blue button at the top right corner, it takes you to the listing in the normal Android Market.