flytouch2 apad problems with g sensor

• Replies:7
shaun jackson
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 27, 2011, 6:10:34 PM via Website

bought one of these recently everything seems to work ok but when playing games, especially the car games you have to really exaggerate the turning of the pad to get the car to steer on the screen.
I updated the firmware when i first received the apad through the system update app that was already installed on the machine.
the only thing i can find is the orientation setting that you can switch on and off but this just affects the turing of the screen when in the menus, it auto rotates the screen when you turn the pad. it doesnt have any affect in the games.
already own galaxy s, so have knowledge of android system and settings
but this one is baffling

any help please??

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 27, 2011, 9:17:43 PM via Website

Have you gone into the game's settings? Look for some setting that has something to do with tilt control, or controls. The sensitivitycalibration of the g-sensor will likely be adjustable by using a slide-bar, if the option exists.

shaun jackson

Jan 28, 2011, 12:48:41 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
Have you gone into the game's settings? Look for some setting that has something to do with tilt control, or controls. The sensitivitycalibration of the g-sensor will likely be adjustable by using a slide-bar, if the option exists.

Thanks for replying.
There doesnt seem to be any game settings as such. Cant seem to find any sensitivity calibration, only the screen calibration, which is for the touch part of the screen. and you can turn the orientation on or off, but this only seems to work for the menu screens and apps such as market.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 28, 2011, 8:08:46 PM via Website

I don't know of any way to calibrate the phone's g sensor besides through the app that utilizes the g sensor. If the app doesn't allow you to, then I'm not sure what you can do.

shaun jackson

Jan 28, 2011, 8:20:36 PM via Website

yes its got me baffled lol well thank you very much for your time

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 10, 2011, 8:27:46 AM via Website

dear friend,
Why not download the other version games?Maybe this isn't fit your tablet pc .

Vishal Dole
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 26, 2017, 12:00:54 PM via Website

Hi
Sandbo CAN Level 3 | View Sandbo's posts Post on 2015/6/10 21:08
Is it totally not working, or you have to do something before it would work?

For mine, I think either the placement or the hardware itself wasn't perfect, sometimes it doesn't work and I have to shake it a bit before it responded to give the rotation.
www.ezdia.com/blog/top-5-interactive-social-media-marketing-tools/ TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS

— modified on Mar 30, 2017, 7:39:33 AM

kate alexa
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 28, 2021, 6:26:28 PM via Website

Informative.