Glow Live Wallpaper

• Replies:9
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Feb 8, 2011, 12:09:27 PM via Website

Works on my Nexus S. Tried the settings out. Seems kinda weird to have the donate, more games, and share functionality inside the glow speed section. Maybe move it into the general settings area? Having it run right now alongside some music. As you said, an extension of the Party Light, so nothing incredibly new, but this will interest some people.

— modified on Feb 8, 2011, 12:09:44 PM

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Feb 9, 2011, 6:31:40 AM via Website

Good point Douglas. I should have put the share and donate links in the general area, will get that into next update. It is pretty simple, but it is also small and uses very little processing power. The .apk itself is less than 12k and I have a generous amount of sleep time in processing so as not to slow people phones down much. Did you notice any difference in the responsiveness of your phone?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Feb 9, 2011, 12:17:58 PM via Website

Didn't check before, but I'll get on that right now.

edit: initial results point to no, but I'll keep testing it for awhile and see what happens.

— modified on Feb 9, 2011, 12:22:19 PM

Jeremiah

Feb 20, 2011, 6:48:35 AM via Website

I have released a new version. I've moved the donate and "More" stuff to it's own section. And made a finger trail type effect when you touch the screen.

— modified on Feb 20, 2011, 6:49:28 AM

Jeremiah

Mar 7, 2011, 11:00:46 PM via App

Douglas Carter
Phone doesn't want to see the update available. Or the app for that matter (inside the Android Market). hmm...

Is the app still not listed in the market for your phone? If you go to the Google market website is it listed?