kaskow

• Replies:6
memol rash
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 1, 2011, 10:37:22 AM via Website

hi
i wanna ask that is there anybody to help how can i develope my wild fire to run animated wallpaper

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 1, 2011, 1:06:04 PM via Website

Yes, it is possible, but you have to root and ROM your phone, like written below in a post taken from Phandroid:

Currently you can have live wallpapers on wildfire! but ... you will have to root your phone and install the WildPuzzle rom which is over at xda developers, then install the orange home mod.

Not perfect but it can be done! and i think the dev is working on getting them on sense ...

— modified on Mar 1, 2011, 1:06:24 PM

memol rash

Mar 1, 2011, 2:06:48 PM via Website

HI DOUGLAS
thanks for your email , can i ask you to provide me a link to connect me directly for downloading the relevant app
thank you so much

memol rash

Mar 1, 2011, 2:09:03 PM via Website

one another thing
it is out of our subject
would you help me in some questions about spanish language if it is possible to you ?
i really desire to learn it , some slang words or phrases, some communicational phrases ,, thanks if so

Douglas Carter

Mar 1, 2011, 3:10:26 PM via Website

I'm not a native Spanish speaker, but I do know some phrases. However, it would take a long time for back and forth learning/lessons. Instead, I recommend for you to look at these pages for some helpful phrases:

http://www.learn-spanish.com.mx/spanish-phrases/
http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/spanish.php
http://www.livingspanish.com/spanish-slang

As for the rooting/ROMing, it is not as simple as just installing an app. Rooting and ROMing is a somewhat dangerous process for your phone, and should be researched carefully by you before you try it. Check out this link here and tell me if you are still interested in doing all that work for access to live wallpapers.

memol rash

Mar 2, 2011, 4:48:54 AM via Website

douglas thanks for your suggested links
so good

i work for embassy of uk in iran , i wanna ask you how can i connect my wildfire to internet through usb cable to a ADSL network
to download these apps directly?

well when i connect cable to pc , a message appear on my cellphons screen to choose one option out of three
one of them is share your mobile network , however as i choose it my phone does not share with pc server,to connect internet
and my cellphone would be in its regular order to connection , i usually log in through gprs but in iran it costs expensively ,
please if you have any solution to reduce my mobile network bill by share to dial-up i ask your helpful tips.

and i am interested to ask you where are you from originally?

Douglas Carter

Mar 2, 2011, 12:14:56 PM via Website

Based on what I'm reading right now, there seems to be no proven way to make your phone access the internet via a USB cable connected to a PC with internet connection. There are some developers/coders working on it, but progress seems to be at a standstill.

With some free apps, you can download the .apk file (that is the file that installs the app onto your phone). If you can get ahold of the .apk file on your PC, you can transfer the file from your PC to your phone's SD card's root directory, and use a file explorer to install the app from there.

I'm from the US, but I've been living in Germany for more than a year, until I came to Spain awhile ago for about a month.

— modified on Mar 2, 2011, 12:17:38 PM