Tablet Help

• Replies:62
Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 12, 2012, 11:37:42 AM via Website

Hi asgaard...

It sounds like for some reason your SD card has been manipulated in such a way that it is no longer compatible with your device. The card has been corrupted. Could you wipe the SD card and start again....? I wish I was more knowledgeable about these kinds of issues.

asgaard
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 12, 2012, 12:52:00 PM via Website

Steven Blum
Hi asgaard...

It sounds like for some reason your SD card has been manipulated in such a way that it is no longer compatible with your device. The card has been corrupted. Could you wipe the SD card and start again....? I wish I was more knowledgeable about these kinds of issues.
I'm using SD card of my old phone, but before i had to format it as it wasn't seen by Tablet so i used this method http://www.techknow.t0xic.nl/forum/index.php?topic=1889.0 .
but as in my previous post still no joy.

— modified on Apr 12, 2012, 12:52:42 PM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 12, 2012, 4:08:09 PM via Website

When you format the card, its important that you set it to fat32 partition. Did you do that as well?

asgaard

Apr 12, 2012, 4:20:41 PM via Website

Eric McBride
When you format the card, its important that you set it to fat32 partition. Did you do that as well?

Yep

Eric McBride

Apr 12, 2012, 5:31:47 PM via Website

Hmm...can you try putting it in another phone to see if that phone registers it?

asgaard

Apr 13, 2012, 11:37:58 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Hmm...can you try putting it in another phone to see if that phone registers it?

When i try using Winhex i got that message: Cannot write to ChipBank SD/MM Reader. Access denied. I think here is a problem with SD card.

Eric McBride

Apr 17, 2012, 4:12:07 PM via Website

asgaard
Eric McBride

When i try using Winhex i got that message: Cannot write to ChipBank SD/MM Reader. Access denied. I think here is a problem with SD card.

I agree. This could very well be it, as unfortunately SD cards can die. :(

asgaard

Apr 17, 2012, 9:00:04 PM via Website

Eric McBride
asgaard
Eric McBride

I agree. This could very well be it, as unfortunately SD cards can die. :(
Will keep You up to date when i get another SD card

Gabykool
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 5:14:04 PM via Website

Pe novotab.ro au adaugat novotab.ro] Ainol:
- Tornados
- Advanced 2
- Elf 2 ...

Toate sunt la preturi super bune.

— modified on Jul 19, 2012, 5:16:58 PM

Gulzar Begum
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 28, 2013, 10:11:03 AM via Website

I also face same problem.....please help me.

Liam Mandingo Thomas

Jan 1, 2014, 5:55:30 PM via Website

hey could any one help it keeps saying your launcher has stopped working then I press ok and then it keeps pop in up then so it won't let me go on home screen

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 9, 2014, 1:22:19 AM via Website

did you solved this problem ?!

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Madhukar Sharma

Mar 13, 2014, 6:05:13 AM via Website

I have a china made 2.2 -20110325 Android version. Kernel version- 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinux server #46.
Lately, when I start a caption on the screen displays "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Pls. try
later. The system does not open and the above mentioned caption remains constantly on he screen Pls. guide me
what to do.