UK Parliament

• Replies:4
Klaus K.
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 17, 2011, 6:08:12 PM via Website

Can anyone explain to me why "UK Parliament" does not seem to work on a Desire? Living in Switzerland, but this should not be a barrier, or is it??

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 18, 2011, 10:29:10 AM via Website

Okay, I did another search, this time on the AndroidPIT database, and it says it should be on the Android Market. I went back and searched the Android Market again and it still wasn't there. I believe that the developer has removed the app from the Android Market, and that our database has not yet recognized that.

The app, according to the AndroidPIT app database entry, should work on your Desire. Can you be specific about what exactly does not work in the app?

It is possible that the developer shut down all support for the app. Maybe the app was accessing a server that he now shut down, which could be why it no longer works.

— modified on Mar 18, 2011, 10:30:35 AM

Klaus K.
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 21, 2011, 9:58:37 PM via Website

Thanks for your research. I could not find more, not even with UK Parliament so far. I guess now as well it has been withdrawn from the developer. I never could donwload it, not even with QR Code. So we may have to wait and see....