Hi I present Myself

• Replies:4
Manuele Ballotta
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2011, 1:01:57 AM via Website

Hi,

My name is Manuele,from Italy,31 years,I'm a proud possessor of a Creative Ziio 7" with Android 2.2( I had just installed the new firmware).

It's a pleasure to write in this forum.

Ciao!

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Mar 28, 2011, 1:42:26 AM via Website

Hi Manuele, welcome to the forms! How do you like the Ziio? Do you have the hardware specs on it? Which android version does it have and does it have the android market?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 28, 2011, 3:40:45 PM via Website

Jeremiah McLeod
Hi Manuele, welcome to the forms! How do you like the Ziio? Do you have the hardware specs on it? Which android version does it have and does it have the android market?

He says it has Android 2.2 :wink:

Manuelle, can you tell us what advantages you find with using your Ziio? Do you have a smartphone as well?

— modified on Mar 28, 2011, 3:40:58 PM

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Mar 29, 2011, 8:19:00 AM via Website

Ooops, sorry about that. Looking at the specs on it, it says it has Resistive Touch screen. Do you find it hard to tap and use with this type of touch screen. Does it have the android market?

Manuele Ballotta
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 3, 2011, 4:29:53 AM via Website

Ok, the Ziio had a processor A8 Cortex at 1Ghz,resistive screen,512 Mb of Ram,Bluetooth, Wi-fi b/g it doesn't yet android market, I hope in the next firmware to add the market.

I don't have smartphone( I had only a Sony Ericsson W995), I use principally for read email watch movie divx and for Internet, I had just installed an application from this forum (thanx a lot),for add a bluetooth external gps.

I'm trying to create a communication through the bluetooth between my ziio and the sony ericsson w995 for use the phone like a modem bluetooth for my ziio.It's possible?It's named tethering, but I don't know how to move. Someone can help me?

It's all for the moment.

Manuele

— modified on Apr 3, 2011, 4:40:02 AM