Hey everyone,cool forum

• Replies:3
Yasha Pak
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2011, 10:27:30 AM via Website

Hey everyone,
I am new around here, really like the site and the forum so far...

I am avid Android user and developer, now in the process of scouting for a refresh device in place of my N1 (It served me well :) )

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 30, 2011, 4:17:32 PM via Website

Have you signed up with our developer community? Did you know that you can upload any apps you have to our database and sell them through our App Center as well?

What happened to your Nexus One? Did you drop it on a surface or in water, or did it stop working, or has it simply gotten too old for your tastes. Let me know if you are looking for recommendations.

Yasha Pak
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2011, 5:22:23 PM via Website

Thanks for the tip,I've just signed in with the dev community and uploaded my App (Pakoomba Call Reminder).The app itself is totally free, when and how will it be tested?

Re:N1 - Its alive and kicking.. but getting a bit old for me... actually who am I kidding, I just want a refresh with those new shiny Androids :)

I'd like to some recommendations on GSM Highend phones
Thanks

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 30, 2011, 8:29:42 PM via Website

Seeing as you own a Nexus One already, what do you think about the Nexus S? I have one and like it a lot. Is there any specs you are really eager to have?

The AndroidPIT testers usually decide what apps get tested when, based on what they want to review. However, if a developer pays to have their app tested by our testing team, then that app will be quickly added to their list of apps to be reviewed. If you want your app to be tested, check out the link at the bottom left hand corner of any AndroidPIT page.

— modified on Mar 30, 2011, 8:33:00 PM