chetan
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 3, 2011, 11:24:08 AM via App

I am not able to use any thing from android market

— modified on Dec 2, 2011, 12:20:23 PM by moderator

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Apr 3, 2011, 6:38:32 PM via Website

What country are you based in? The Android Market is only available in the following countries at the moment.

If your country is not on the list, you can use our own AndroidPIT App Center to access a wide selection of free and paid apps.

chetan

Apr 7, 2011, 10:48:54 AM via App

I am in India . we have purchase 2 Sony experts x 10i one person is able to used market.
I am unable to use service center peoples has asked. me to upgrade android.i have done so but not able to use markets
. if I have on wifi through wifi I am able to used . through gprs I. can used all apps except markets . also I am using android pit but for few software android pit is directing me to market . please help me my cell no 9960698593

Niels Christiansen
  • Forum posts: 47

Apr 9, 2011, 10:21:03 AM via App

Settings - Programs - Manage Programs (or whatever it's called) - Find and select the Market app - Clear cache and uninstall updates.
Reboot phone and let the app rebuild itself and you should be ok.
Also somewhere in the X10's setup you can select 'allow third party apps' or something.
Good luck. :)

chetan

Apr 9, 2011, 4:31:56 PM via App

in I have do above. process but in manage application there no market app in that . so how should I reinstall market
I have contacted. Sony
they are help less

macaulay
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 9:02:32 PM via Website

ive got the pulse mini would it take off my credit or do it another way?