Help Needed For Android Application.

• Replies:4
Kirti Joshi
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 5, 2011, 10:11:40 AM via Website

Any one help me how to make android application that can provide facility to users to plan the timetable and
schedule for a day, week and month. It should maintain the different appointements like personal meeting, discussions, get-together,official meeting, culture event,celebration functions, etc..

help me.

thanks in advance. :)

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 5, 2011, 10:29:15 AM via Website

Kirti Joshi

Kirti Joshi

Apr 5, 2011, 11:07:06 AM via Website

thanks steven, for your reply,

actuly i try to develop something like bellow defination :

=====================================================================
*Design and develop softare that can provide facility to users to plan the timetable and
schedule for a day, week and month. It should maintain the different appointements like personal meeting, discussions, get-together,official meeting, culture event,celebration functions, etc..
this peronal assistant can be integrated with the mobile number and through internet can provide reminder SMS services about the task, with a message and some musical tones. Give the facility to the user to set different priority levels, according to the priority levels different reminder messages and tones should appear.*
=====================================================================

so, for this one i need such event or to-do type application with android code, is it possible ???

and thanks again for your great help :)

help me to develope this application, i'm new to android world !.

thanks in advance :)

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 5, 2011, 11:25:21 AM via Website

Ah! So you're looking to develop Android software that makes distinctions between different appointments according to different priority levels. Okay! I'm sorry I didn't understand before. I'm afraid, since I'm not a developer, I can't do much more than refer you to the Android Developers website here:

http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html

You can also network with other developers here by creating a profile on our developers page and asking them questions. In fact, that's what I would most recommend doing.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/developer/539233/Markus-Wiederkehr

Good luck!

steven

Kirti Joshi

Kirti Joshi

Apr 5, 2011, 1:00:51 PM via Website

Thank you steven blum for your help, its really great help. thanks again.

i found something but i'm littel bit confuzzz , u give me one link for to-do type application

https://market.android.com/details?id=br.com.android.appointments.otavio.massard.mendes

in which i got perfect things that i want.

but now problem is i wanna code for this application, if i buy this application from google market then i got that with codeing or without codeing ?

i need code bcoze, in future if i wanna make some changes to this application than i able do that.

if possible then provide perticular user or perfect solution for this.

Thanks.