Hello! Nice to meet u all!

• Replies:1
Nastassya
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 3:55:22 PM via Website

Hello,
I would first like to salute everyone on this forum.
I am new to the community yet I already enjoy its hospitality and appreciate the spirit of ur work on this site!
Unfortunately, I must admit I have absolutely no background or knowledge regarding Android, so plz forgive my naive comments and questions. Regardless, I believe this must be the case for a lot of new users so this community's work will unquestionably enhance our collective understanding of today's new (and rapidly evolving) working tools...
Now let me get to the point... I recently encountered an annoying problem on the Android Market, which I know is torturing a lot of users, and which I was hoping to bypass through AndroidPit (but it seems a lot of apps including Skype can only be downloaded via Android Market)... The infamous "there are no Android phones associated with this (gmail) account"... Now I googled this problem and found several suggestions, but unfortunately none seems to beat the bug, so my last attempt is to ask for ur expert advice, before I decide to reboot and loose all my data... Is there ANY way to fix this problem, or to get Google to answer my requests? Let me just add that I tried most of the available solutions on the net, including changing my Market account settings, clearing all Google related data on my tab, and of course contacting Google costumer support which probably doesn't even exist... My tab didn't come with a pre-installed Market app so I seem to be caught in a viscious circle...
I thank u all in advance for ur interest and consideration, and whish u all a very nice day!
Hope to hear from u soon...
Best regards,
Nastassya
(All my phone info is available on my profile)

Dr. Evil
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 11, 2011, 11:17:30 AM via Website

Hey Nastassya,

what kind of Tab do you have? Is it really the Galaxy Tab? And there was no Android Market installed?

The AndroidPIT App Center is really quite helpful. But you are right: there are some important apps missing. We should be able to solve your problem, though.

Looking forward to hearing from you.