New Game: Bacterium

• Replies:8
ivo Games
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 25, 2011, 11:06:33 PM via Website

Just published my first game onto the Android market. It's called Bacterium. You can get the FREE version here or on the market and try it out. Its gotten very positive reviews so far! Let me know what you think

There are also screenshots and a gameplay video available: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ivo-Games/178917085474817

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Apr 25, 2011, 11:24:18 PM via Website

Looks pretty cool, reminds me of the bubble cannons game but reverse, and alot more options. I've moved your thread to the "Let me show you my new app" section of the forums.

ivo Games

Apr 25, 2011, 11:26:00 PM via Website

Oh thanks very much. Sorry I misplaced it

Jannis S.
  • Forum posts: 176

Apr 29, 2011, 5:17:03 PM via App

Nice game, I really like it.

In my opinion it is not so good that you can't really look at the statistics about the money you got in a certain level because the app wants me to purchase the paid version of the app.

ivo Games

Apr 30, 2011, 2:54:25 AM via Website

Jannis S.

In my opinion it is not so good that you can't really look at the statistics about the money you got in a certain level because the app wants me to purchase the paid version of the app.

You should be able to see the level summary for as long as you want..The "buy now" screen should only pop up after you click the level summary.. Maybe try to wait for the money stats to come up after winning before clicking the screen again, that might solve the problem... If not, let me know, I can fix it and release an update.

Glad you like it though!

Jannis S.

Apr 30, 2011, 10:44:29 AM via App

After level 7 it works like you described it. I can look at the money statistics and after tapping on the screen I see the "Buy now" window.
But before level 7 I don't have a chance to look at the statistics.After seeing them for a second the "Buy now" window suddenly appears.

ivo Games

Apr 30, 2011, 5:49:47 PM via Website

Mmm, that problem doesn't show up on my device. I'll test it on some other phones and see if I can identify and fix the error.

Thanks for letting me know.

ivo Games

May 1, 2011, 7:33:19 PM via Website

Bug fixed! Check the market for an update.

Jannis S.

May 1, 2011, 8:38:55 PM via App

Yes, now it works great.