Calling all Android Supporters ; )

• Replies:6
James Hill
  • Forum posts: 19

May 24, 2011, 12:14:28 PM via Website

Friday the 20/05/11 me and the boys have released our 1st ever Android App that is in the Android Market now.

This is a free App and would very much appreciate it if you could sample it and give us a quick review in the Android Market?

Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.peapple.rapidfire&feature=search_result

I mean it is a simple and easy way for instant communication to Multiple Social Networking Platforms the same time.

Plenty of updates to come please try and that would be great!

Thanks,

James.

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

May 25, 2011, 8:11:40 AM via Website

Hi James,

it would be better to post the link here at AndroidPIT. AndroidPIT users can then go directly to the website...

I have done that for you: com.peapple.rapidfire

I've moved this thread to another forum. It might be better there...

Best,
Fabien

James Hill

May 25, 2011, 10:21:00 AM via Website

Hi Fabien,

Thank you very much for doing that for me as you are more aware of website navigation.

What did you thing of the App in its early days?

Kind Regards,

James Hill

AlodiaK
  • Forum posts: 1

May 28, 2011, 7:07:58 AM via Website

Communication is very important to all of us especially when dealing with business transactions and other personal matters. There are so many brands and kinds of phones which has Wifi and other features, but there's a recent news that Google will soon have its own mobile payment system accessible on Android smartphones. Google is introducing its own near-field communications program, which uses a system of readable computer chips mounted in smart phones that could be connected to credit or checking accounts to make payments. Google is just the latest company to jump on this technology for financial purchase purposes. The wallet will soon be a thing of the past. I found this here: Google to introduce its own near-field mobile payment system, personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog

James Hill

May 31, 2011, 1:39:24 PM via Website

Hi,

Thank you for this information. I have read a few articles concerning this new payment system and I have read this article interesting how things are going to change in the future. Thank you for sending me this article.

Yours Kindly,

Dave Hassan Jr.

James Hill

Jul 28, 2011, 12:30:30 PM via Website

Hi Fabien,

Thanks very much for this. Did you manage to take a look at the App as I would like to know what you thought?

Yours Kindly,

James Hill

James Hill

Jul 28, 2011, 12:32:37 PM via Website

Hi Fabien,

Thanks very much for this. Did you manage to take a look at the App as I would like to know what you thought?

Yours Kindly,

James Hill