[Game] DopeWars Underground Lite

• Replies:2
Blue Millenium
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 1, 2011, 3:46:06 PM via Website

Do you remember Drug Wars back in the 80's?, well, if you want to play a new version you should play DopeWars Undergound Lite, in this game you’ll have 30 days to make as much money as you can, you will have cops and other gangs interfering your business, I would say is a good time killer, so just try it and let me know, it's free.

John Vernon
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 8:30:39 AM via Website

I'd like to check it out.. I used to love to play this game when it was ported on to the TI-??? texas instruments graphing calculator line, back in middle school.. lol. Also, I made several additions and modifications which later got released into popular circulation as an updated version of the original. I do not see a download link anywhere, so where do I get the download at? Is it on the market or in the PIT?

Blue Millenium
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2011, 2:57:21 PM via Website

Well, you are right, i didn't post any link to it, but you can download from Market (there is a free and paid version, the difference is.. in paid version you can score online and also play 30 and 60 days mode), but you can look in Andorid Market, leave me a comment if you don't mind, to know about your experience. Thanks

John Vernon
I'd like to check it out.. I used to love to play this game when it was ported on to the TI-??? texas instruments graphing calculator line, back in middle school.. lol. Also, I made several additions and modifications which later got released into popular circulation as an updated version of the original. I do not see a download link anywhere, so where do I get the download at? Is it on the market or in the PIT?