HTC Sensation Antenna Problem

• Replies:6
Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Jun 9, 2011, 2:14:31 PM via Website

If you're having antenna problems with your HTC Sensation, let me know what's going on here. I've already confirmed that the device drops weak hotspots when palmed in the hand in a specific way. I wonder if anyone else is having other, perhaps more serious problems with the antenna.

— modified on Jun 9, 2011, 2:15:27 PM

Android Addict
  • Forum posts: 111

Jun 14, 2011, 11:09:27 AM via Website

I am having the same antenna problem... :(

Larry Hathcock
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 3:04:10 PM via Website

My VOICE connection is less reliable than the myTouch the HTC Sensation replaced. Often no bars at home or office. Thank God for wi-fi calling.

bob
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 12:32:52 PM via Website

I just bought a HTC phone for $29/m 2 yrs

It drops out and won't connect again untill I reboot the phone....After 3 weeks it went back...I will post in 2 weeks on the outcome..

It drove me crazy...I missed so many calls.....back to the old one for a few weeks.......AND THE WiFi is crap too.
bob

Peter Long
  • Forum posts: 74

Jun 26, 2011, 8:52:22 PM via Website

Mine is weird: the call quality is okay but the number of bars at the top of the screen are fewer than with my old Droid X.

Kerry f.
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 15, 2011, 12:06:09 PM via Website

Yes the HTC Sensation does have a few issues and reception is just one of them... After taken my HTC home I was over the moon with the perfomance of the phone and would of given it a 9/10 if it wasnt for the poor receptition both wireless and network. Although I have not been able to cure the poor wifi reception I have been able to boost my network signal by 2 bars which I can live with giving that our network coverage is quite poor for our area. I am going to post a YouTube video on how to make a homemade arial. There is hope for your sensation.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 16, 2011, 4:26:54 PM via Website

Anyone come up with a solution to this? I looked at some of those antnna stickers but Im fairly sure those are just a scam....