Triton Bubble Breaker, with extra features compared to classic

• Replies:0
Triton
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 15, 2011, 1:50:33 PM via Website

Dear people at AndroidPIT,

Since I really enjoy android on my phone and when I had seen how easy it was to setup the tools to develop I started writing my own Android game. However I have little experience in programming, I managed to create my first game. It is a bubble breaker game called Triton Bubble Breaker.

The idea is the same as the classical bubble breaker/popper/burst games. Only my aim was for efficiency, both in battery use (CPU load, memory load) as in size (that occupied the internal memory on your device).
I have added some additional gamemodes to the game, and! I figured out how to use the orientation sensor so that bubbles can fall up instead of only down. So when turning the device the bubbles shift so that the player has new (and more challenging) opportunities to finishing the game.

My program is available on the market for some time now, and am just about to pass the 10k downloads. In that time, i have perfected the game. Add features, options, graphics etc.. However I would like invite everyone to play my game (which is off course free) and give me reviews! Till now I only got one review with suggestions. I used them to improve the program and gave out an update. So please tell me what to improve, what you like, what you don't. Tips for better graphics, or smaller size. (e.g. you can select two themes, the new and the old one. But i think the old one is ugly, taking out this option to choose brings down the size of the app even more!)

Search on the market for Triton Bubble Breaker, and the download page should pop up.
Or
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.triton.bubblebreaker

Thanks in advance,
Christiaan