Droid X Voicemail Counter Never Resets to Zero

• Replies:3
Den D.
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 20, 2011, 12:47:22 AM via Website

Here's a strange one. The voicemail counter on the top home screen of my Droid X (now with GB plus before with froyo) never decrements to zero, even when there are no messages to be played. Either shows a 1 or a 2.

Any ideas?

Thanks

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jun 20, 2011, 3:57:23 AM via Website

Den D.
Here's a strange one. The voicemail counter on the top home screen of my Droid X (now with GB plus before with froyo) never decrements to zero, even when there are no messages to be played. Either shows a 1 or a 2.

Any ideas?

Thanks
1) clear all your save Voicemail, then sync your x.

Please note that I do not think your dumb its just from fast experience with the blasted "rain test" that I had to literary re-set all of the setting on my mdx, not to mention reloading all of my apps.grr lol

2) if you still have the same problem, do a "soft reset" then sync.

3)if your problem persist, (hopefully you won't need to do this ) make sure your x is plug in the outlet, do a factory reset, re-load all your apps one by one, make sure all your setting are correct, make sure you have no save Voicemail or current one, that goes for mail also, then sync.

4)if you still got the same problem, time to take the dx to vzw and tell them you want a new phone.
Goodluck and let us know how it goes.

English is my second Language :-)

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jun 20, 2011, 4:06:23 AM via App

sorry for sounding rough, but I just could not figure out how to lay it out nicely. *g*

I still get irritated just remembering all that crad I had to do after the Ota upgrade.lol

silly me, forgot to add the usual disclaimer.

please note that the above suggestion is just that, a suggestion. Your device your responsibility.
Goodluck *g*

— modified on Jun 20, 2011, 6:29:32 AM

English is my second Language :-)