Can Someone Please Share the TV Shows HD App!

• Replies:5
Danny K
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 8:44:38 PM via Website

I recently had to reset my Droid X to factory specs again due to a conflict between the new android update and LauncherPro. When this happened I lost one of my most favorite apps "TV SHOWS HD" and it is not offered in the Market anymore so if someone out there has it and would be nice enough to share, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jun 26, 2011, 10:07:42 PM via Website

Danny K
I recently had to reset my Droid X to factory specs again due to a conflict between the new android update and LauncherPro. When this happened I lost one of my most favorite apps "TV SHOWS HD" and it is not offered in the Market anymore so if someone out there has it and would be nice enough to share, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Hi there.

http://www.pcworld.com/appguide/app.html?id=836745&expand=false

Have a nice day. :-)

edit- the app you seek seem to have vanish into thin air.

I suggest you let the dev do their "magic" and wait for the dev to re-relist tv show hd app.

Sorry:-(

— modified on Jun 26, 2011, 10:58:16 PM

English is my second Language :-)

Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Jun 27, 2011, 7:41:10 AM via App

I have two similar apps. one is called tv shows and the other is tv shows stream. Who's the dev that your looking for?

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jun 27, 2011, 4:58:17 PM via App

Hi Casey,

I only found one tv show hd and the dev is heronmarketing :-)

The link I provided above (just click on it) did not show the "tv show hd by heronmarketing like it originally did.

Time will tell if the dev will re-relist it back or hack it altogether.

Sorry danny, hope you find a suitable replacement or find another one that you'd like :-)

English is my second Language :-)

duke wills
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 26, 2011, 11:30:46 AM via Website

well dude i will try for you :) to share TV Shows HD App !! but thanks for sharing this with us :)

Watch Dancing with the stars online

Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Aug 26, 2011, 9:22:17 PM via App

here's three suitable replacements: 1.search TV (paid app)
2.veetle (free app)
3.Mega TV (paid app)
the third is the best and closest to what Google removed from ur phone....worth every penny!
hope that helps

— modified on Aug 26, 2011, 9:22:59 PM