- Forum posts: 882
Jul 4, 2011, 9:53:53 AM via Website
Jul 4, 2011 9:53:53 AM via Website
2. Then press on the Menu key.
3. Next choose Settings.
4. Next tap on Storage.
5. Then select Factory data reset.
6. Ten tap on Reset tablet.
7. Finally choose Erase everything.
Via Hardware Key
1. Turn off the phone by pulling out the battery and put it back in.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button.
3. Then press and hold on the Power button until you see the device switch on and the let it go.
4. Let go of the Volume Down button.
5. Next use the Volume down key and select Factory Reset.
6. Finally press the Power button.
Your HTC Sensation should start to reset all the settings back to the factory default.
Once your device started you could try to restore files from the backup if you have any.