How can i learn android app development?

• Replies:44
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 16, 2014 11:57:44 AM via Website

Hi David,

First of all you should join classes for android app development, sort of short courses, as there are no specific books, when you get the knowledge then you should join any android application development company, work there for at least 4 to 5 months, this will help you in getting experience and when you feel that you are an expert now then do freelancing.

Mariah Albert
Android application development at

— modified on Dec 16, 2014 11:58:31 AM

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 3, 2016 7:11:19 AM via Website

It's better to study in an institution rather than self studying. The trained faculties can guide you in a very structured way which helps to develop your career professionally. I had done my mobile application development course from Cestar College in Toronto. If you are interested I suggest this college to you.

• Forum posts: 4

Aug 3, 2016 11:24:45 AM via Website

android tutorial point help you.

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 7, 2016 11:24:45 AM via Website

There are numerous asset, the quickly developing prominence of Android advanced mobile phones and tablets makes an immense open doors for engineers. In case you're an accomplished engineer, you can begin making powerful versatile Android applications immediately with this expert manual for Android 4 application improvement. Good luck!!!

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 14, 2016 2:10:40 PM via Website

Android is the mobile operating system used on more devices around the world than any other platform. Learn how to create Android apps using Java and the powerful development tools available from Google.

Top Books For Android Development

Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (The Big Nerd Ranch Guide)

Bill Philips and Brian Hardy offer hands-on tips for practical Android development. The book starts with basic steps involved in learning android development and progresses in an excellent manner. The book is written in a conversational style and feels like a personal tutor. Beginners can test their development skills with the exercises given at the end of every chapter.