This is supposed to work... I found it on another site Good and EVo or something like that.
- First, download the most current beta version of Wireless Tether, currently 3.1 beta 2, which is not available in the Android Market.
- Next, download Barnacle WiFi Tether from the Android Market. I'll tell you why in a second.
- Then, open WiFi Tether and press Menu > Settings > Routing fix. Hit the back button, press the icon to start tethering, and then press it again to turn tethering off. Be sure to approve any Superuser requests that pop up.
- Next, open Barnacle WiFi Tether, press start, and then stop again (again, make sure to approve all Superuser pop-ups).
- This next step is important: press and hold the home button so that you see a list of your recently used apps. (Alternately, you can view your recently used apps by pulling down the notification bar.) From this list, select WiFi Tether again and begin tethering. This will keep Barnacle running in the background; if you push the back button to exit Barnacle, it will close and this method might not work properly.
- Connect with your laptop or any other WiFi-enabled device, and enjoy full access to the internet!
but you're going to have to root your EVO first so for that go check out the rooting forum.
.. I got mine cracked there.
— modified on Sep 19, 2011, 3:33:16 PM