a future of free phones!

• Replies:8
Jill S
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 20, 2011, 11:52:51 PM via Website

I hope that in the future all calls and texts will be free (ok network providers wont like this) but maybe it will be possible?? apps at the moment are pretty cool.

Just downloaded a thing called voypi and have been on the phone to m bf who is studying in america for hours for freeeeeeee. feels so good and the quality is actually decent (4 once!)

i reckon the next level is 100% free everything...screww the networks...lol

Bob Hart
  • Forum posts: 51

Sep 23, 2011, 4:57:49 PM via Website

but if all calls and texts are free calls and free texts who is going to set up the service? Thats alot of work and no one is going to do it for free. :sleep: I think you haven't thought your cunning plan though.

Android Advantage
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 10, 2012, 5:56:12 AM via App

If your texts and calls become free then prepare for ridiculously over priced internet to send everything over. There has to be a balance.

steve shefford
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 10:18:51 PM via App

here-hear

David K

Aug 6, 2012, 1:58:14 PM via Website

hahahaha it won't ever happen, but will happen is, that there will always be discounters you can use

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Aug 14, 2012, 4:46:25 PM via Website

I havent paid for texts for a LONG time since having Whatsapp installed. If your friends all have it installed, its free sms and mms!

Hansie Oosthuizen

Nov 3, 2012, 9:54:10 AM via App

It is a possibility... but i think phones wil become more expensive...and data wil become cheaper...the biggest selling point must be data these days..thats why people loved Blackberries so much

Kyle Gordy
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 12, 2012, 6:30:15 AM via Website

I hope that in the future, raindrops are made of chocolate and that $100 bills brew in my coffee pot.

These scenarios are about as realistic as the one that started this thread ::)

MichaelRogers
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 3, 2012, 10:55:10 PM via Website

You will have to wait a lot mroe.. :D