Hey from Canada

• Replies:6
Trent Neuman
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 2, 2011, 5:07:39 AM via Website

Hey all just thought I'd jump in and say hi. I've been on Android pitt for about 6 months now. I really like the option to pay with pay pal. and I read the blog and reviews all the time. I find it very informative. I enjoy reading the forums as well and get some really good information from time to time.
I would like to see apps come faster to android pitt. There is nothing worse than finding an app you want and not being able to buy it on android pitt.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Aug 2, 2011, 6:36:08 AM via Website

Hi Trent,

I send you you a warm welcome from good old Germany. Have fun here at AndroidPIT!

Trent Neuman
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 3, 2011, 2:47:23 AM via Website

Thanks and I certainly do. It has become invaluable to me. With the forum and the tests I love it. And also thank you again for the invite to google plus. I'm certainly glad to be a part of your community

floyd lloyd
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 7:23:11 AM via Website

Hi Trent, and all

Been kicking around here a while too. Always mean to post some stuff but man ... never enough time cause I'm always screwing with the phone !!! :-P
Love the thing to death but trying to get it "perfect" with the "sorta, almost perfect but not quite thanks to Google" Tasker app for automation etc. Has driven me loony methinks and still doesn't feed the fish yet ... YET !.
Anyhow, just thought I'd say hi cause I happened to be here and on the PC so typing a l'il easier

Floyd
Vancouver
Canada

Alexia Keahey
  • Forum posts: 21

Aug 12, 2011, 8:00:36 AM via Website

hey welcome here...hope you are fine and you will enjoy this forum very much ...because here you will find many information regarding your and others mobile issues :)

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Aug 12, 2011, 9:36:43 AM via Website

Hey Trent, a big "hello" from Berlin, Germany.

Jason Fink
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 12, 2011, 10:38:48 AM via Website

Welcome! Lived in Alaska for a while...so that's kind of close :)))