How long is your phone's call history?

• Replies:13
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 305

Aug 3, 2011 12:14:26 PM via Website

Random thought: has anyone noticed how long your Android phone keeps a missed or received call in its history? I though they were saved there for like eternity until I just recently noticed that a missed call I had from a month ago no longer shows up in my history. Is it possible to extend your android phone's call history? I know it's a long shot, but still.
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 22, 2011 10:11:06 AM via Website

Wow, didn't think anyone would come up with an answer! Thanks for the reply!

I'll be sure to check out the app, too.
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 23, 2013 6:17:59 AM via Website

Hi Yan,

Try application aPhoneMeTiX ( available on google play, blackberry and amazon ) ( This allows you to store all your phone calls history, once recorded it doesn't have any expiry and as backup you can email all your call history as report )

PS - I'm creator of this app

Yan Matusevich
Wow, didn't think anyone would come up with an answer! Thanks for the reply!

I'll be sure to check out the app, too.
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2013 1:43:39 PM via Website

I run my service through Google Voice. All of my call history, voice mails and text messages are duplicated in the account. I have over 12,000 in total logged that date back several years.
  • Forum posts: 18

Dec 30, 2013 10:06:07 AM via Website

Any phone have missed call or receive call history in a limit. So it can store 6 month or 1 year old missed call history if your phone's call history is not full.
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Nov 4, 2014 2:37:29 AM via Website

Commonly, an Android phone can save 100-500 call logs which depend on the android phone you are using. Or, you can extract / back up call logs regularly.

Nov 13, 2014 7:58:57 AM via Website

Yup, number of call logs is restricted to 500.

I have made an app(PhoneOmega) which backups the call logs to its dedicated server.

— modified on Nov 13, 2014 8:24:08 AM

• Forum posts: 165

Dec 9, 2014 9:01:08 AM via Website

You can create a phone call log using Google Calendar using the CallTrack app which has the option to send it to your Google Calendar. I think it would be easy option to extend your call history.

— modified on Dec 11, 2014 4:52:27 AM

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

• Forum posts: 12

Dec 9, 2014 10:22:08 AM via Website

Ctls_Murari

Any phone have missed call or receive call history in a limit. So it can store 6 month or 1 year old missed call history if your phone's call history is not full.

Yes, i am agree with you that reason i am using Android call recorder -TotalRecall app its really helpful for me and recall all my call..:)

Jan 4, 2015 7:07:28 PM via Website

Please try OngoSync App(available on Google Play Store) . This app will backup unlimited number of call logs, sms, book marks, any file, online, with just a few Clicks. This App has many more exciting features, please try it to experience them.

Thanks

• Forum posts: 16

Jan 5, 2015 3:59:06 AM via Website

I've never checked for that as I don't have the patient to scroll to the bottom screen :D

Dec 26, 2015 5:36:16 AM via Website

Hi there. About total recall. I recently went to my logs and most of them disappeared. They are no longer there. I since purchased the app as in to make sure it dont happen again. Just in case the free version only kept a limited amount of call logs. Can you please advise me of where they may have disappeared to. Regards Rhonda. 26th dec 2015

• Forum posts: 10

May 14, 2017 8:05:08 AM via Website

My long history can be more long, couse i use MobileRecorder24 (mobilerecorder24.com) this app can record calls and dp history call list more biggest.